Riverwoods Halloween Party – Always A Howling Good Time
The Halloween Party that you have come to love is right around the corner. This year the festivities move back to the heart of the Village at our new Riverwoods Villge Hall.
Saturday, October 28
4:30 - 7:30pm
Village Hall at 300 Portwine Road
This Village-wide party continues to grow each year since 2001 when it was founded as a safe, fun event for the children of Riverwoods following 9/11. All Riverwoods residents are invited to join in the howling good time!
- Climb aboard the Hoot-Nanny horse-drawn hay ride and sing-along with the Hummers and Strummers ukulele players.
- Have a special balloon animal twisted for you!
- Create gooey s’mores around the roaring fire pit.
- Meet police and firemen and experience first-hand our Riverwoods fire trucks and police cars.
- Dance to the music of DJ Ed.
- Enjoy pizza and hot dogs with your fellow ghosts and goblins. Go home with a goody bag.
- Meet some homeless puppies and kittens up for adoption. Hold an exotic reptile, snake or turtle.
So start thinking about your costume and mark your calendar now for Saturday, October 28, 4:30-7:30pm.
Join Our Party Committee – A fun event like this doesn’t just happen. Volunteers are needed to help decorate, supervise stations, and assist with clean-up. If you have even a few hours to spare we can use you.
Donations Are Appreciated – We will gladly accept donations of candy, hotdogs, cider, cookies s’more fixings, or anything else that you think will enhance our party. Drop off at the Village Hall on Portwine. Our Halloween party will take place rain or shine, so come early to be the first on board the Hoot-Nanny horse-drawn hay wagon. Boo!
Contact Jackie Borchew at 847-602-8508 or email@example.com with any questions or to volunteer.